It’s been a while since I’ve made a wishlist of this kind, but that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped listing and wishing for things that I want to become part of my future dream kitchen and home. When I found out that S&R rolled out its September “healthy deals”, I had to check it out because the bargain-hunter in me springs alive in these kinds of moment. Take a look at my Top 5 must-haves from their promo items!
- Keurig Coffee Maker (now just Php 11,859.95) — What is a good day without a good cup of joe? Whenever I don’t get my coffee fix, I always feel like something is missing in my day. Do you ever get that feeling? Anyway, Keurig is an American brand that specializes on coffee machines so I really doubt you’ll go wrong with this one.
- Simple Touch Steamer (now just Php 2,349.95) — I personally believe a steamer is one of the most useful things to have at home. Most people associate this appliance with steaming pork buns or siopao and other frozen dimsum, but here at home we also use it for reheating leftovers. It certainly trumps the radiation box that is the microwave. The steamer never leaves our countertop!
- Simple Touch Blender (now just Php 2,399.95) — A blender is a formidable tool. You can use it to make soups, smoothies, shakes, juices, and even marinades and sauces for cooking. Most importantly, you can use it to make the amazing spicy peanut sauce for these noodles!
- Simple Touch Air Cooker (now just Php 7,695.95) — The healthy revolution is in full swing and a product of that are these air cookers or fryers that seem to be everywhere these days. It’s an appliance that allows you to produce fried dishes like fries and chicken with considerably less oil than traditional frying. Despite the fact that I bake a lot, my family and I are actually a fairly health-conscious bunch.
- Samsung 50-inch TV (now just Php 46,899.95) — One of my favourite pastimes is watching cooking shows on either YouTube or on the TV. If you had a TV this big can you imagine how much salivating will occur when Nigella, Jamie, and Gordon whip up their super yummy dishes on a super-sized screen? What about when Anthony Bourdain goes on his adventure around the world eating all sorts of amazing food? I’m not even sure if I can handle it haha! Now if only someone would invent a TV where you can actually reach in and take the food!
Those are just five things out of the many of S&R’s healthy deals, which you can check out on their Facebook page! The moment you step into any S&R branch, it’s pretty easy to just get lost among the shelves and browse row after row after row.
My favourite thing about S&R is the variety of items it has in-store. When I’m in there I always keep my eyes peeled for baking ingredients and chocolate or candies, because more often than not S&R has items I haven’t seen in any of the other local grocery stores. (Just to give you an idea, you can check out the Christmas hauling I did last year at S&R!) It’s like every time I come here they’re offering something new and different, and that’s just one of the things that makes it easy to #loveSnR!
Full disclosure: This post is sponsored by S&R Membership Shopping but all opinions stated above are my own.